1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?
First of all I have to say that Paul does most of wrapping. We’re using a combination of the 2, depends how special you are and how many pressies we’re sending you.
2. Real tree or artificial?
Artificial every time, less hoovering involved.
3. When do you put up the tree?
This year we put it up early, a couple of weeks ago, it was OK though, a neighbour had theirs up 4 days before us!
4. When do you take tree down?
Normally, its a 12 days after Christmas thing, this year its coming down on the day before we fly to India on New Years Eve.
5. Do you like eggnog?
I don’t remember trying it, does it have Advocat in it?
6. Favorite gift received as a child?
The gift of life. No seriously, I really loved my (boy doll) Maskatron from the Bionic Man.
7. Do you have a nativity scene?
8. Hardest person to buy for?
9. Easiest person to buy for?
The boy from Mask (a mask)
10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received?
A remote controlled Crane (sorry Dad……….Oh, you died, I left this apology a bit late……)
11. Mail or email Christmas cards?
Neither, I give Christmas cards to close family but that’s about all.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie?
Gremlins 2 ?
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas?
Never earlier than my birthday, November 26th.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?
Yes, I also have a few under the bed in reserve, if anyone drops in unexpected like, I’ll be running upstairs to wrap!
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?
Turkey? Goose? Anything but Christmas cake.
16. Clear lights or coloured on the tree?
17. Favorite Christmas song?
How can yow choose? That Slade song or Elton’s Step into Christmas, oh! what about that Pogues song?
18. Travel for Christmas or stay at home?
19. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer?
Rudolph, Cupid, Comet, Donner, Blitzen, Dancer, Prancer, how many did he have? I’m probably missing a couple.
20. Angel on the tree top or a star?
Both, Angel on main tree and a Star on the conservatory tree.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning?
Christmas evening, after visiting everyone else.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year?
Shopping Madness (or maybe Christmas Memes 🙂
23. What I love most about Christmas?
Beautiful gifts 🙂 and family wonderfull-ness of course.